The DFPP crew are the best of friends, so we took to examining the Fox and the Hound, the recent Bluray/DVD re-release from Disney. Join us as we take a look at Tod, Copper, Chief and Vixey and their adventures through the woods. It’s an interesting look at society and more, with lots of implications for Disney.
- The Novel by Daniel P. Mannix
- Daniel Mannix novel
- Fox and the Hound 2 – the midquel
- The story of Don Bluth’s walkout
- Brad Bird on Ollie Johnston
- Disney Insider article
- Original Roger Ebert review
- Article covering Disney’s inner strife
- Original Richard Corliss review
Enjoy the show!!!